In the course of its business, N&C, whose registered office is located at 5 rue d’Alsace, 75010 Paris, collects and processes information, some of which is referred to as “personal data”. N&C attaches great importance to respect for privacy, and uses this data responsibly and confidentially and this in order to comply with current legislation (law no. 2018-493 of June 20, 2018 relating to the protection of personal data with reference to law no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 known as the Data Protection Act).
On the https://revbell.fr website, 2 types of data may be collected:
– Data transmitted directly. These data are those that you transmit directly to us, via a contact form or by direct contact by email. The “name” and “email” fields are mandatory in the contact form.
– Automatically collected data. During your visits, once you have given your consent, we may collect “web analytics” type information relating to your browsing, the duration of your visit, your IP address, your browser type and version. The technology used is the cookie.
USE OF DATA
– The data you send us directly will be used to contact you in response to your request. This information is sent using the https protocol, which protects the information during transmission.
– Web analytics” data is collected anonymously (by recording anonymous IP addresses) by Google Analytics, and enables us to measure our website audience, consultations and any errors in order to constantly improve the user experience. This data is used by revbell (owned by N&C), which is responsible for data processing, and will never be transferred to a third party or used for purposes other than those detailed above.
Personal data is only collected with the obligatory consent of the user. This consent is validly collected (buttons and checkboxes), free, clear and unequivocal.
Contact form data will be stored for a maximum of 3 years. Data in the form of analytics cookies are kept for a maximum of 24 months, and for 1 year if you accept cookies.
The https://www.revbell.fr website contains a number of hyperlinks to other sites. However, N&C is not in a position to check the content of sites visited in this way, and consequently accepts no liability in this respect.
A cookie is a file which does not allow the user to be identified, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site.
Here is the list of cookies used and their purpose:
– Google Analytics cookies. Web analytics – Cookie acceptance. Keeps track of the fact that you have accepted cookies, so as not to bother you the next time you visit.
You can deactivate these cookies at any time using the deactivation options available when you launch the site or in the cookie settings of your browser.
Unless you decide to disable cookies, you accept that the site may use them, knowing that this may reduce or prevent access to all or part of the Services offered by the site.
YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to consult, modify or delete all your personal data. You can also withdraw your consent to the processing of your data on request. Contact for data protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
N&C | revbell – Updated April 05, 2023
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
No spam, you can unsubscribe at any time